Saturday 17 March 2012

~♥~ Reflections ~♥~

Tomorrow will be Mothers Day in the UK... A while ago my Mum was sadly diagnosed with Parkinsons Disease, and it has been an awakening for us all. I have since started to follow my dreams. Mum says " It's not always about the succeeding, it's about the trying, and most importantly, enjoying what you choose to do." And she's right, life passes us by so quickly... She is my inspiration, my muse, and my beautiful Mum.

~♥~  HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ~♥~ 
MUM
REFLECTIONS 
I wish I could turn back the clock to those moments I took for granted. When I was a child you held me tight, now it's my turn too hold you.
It breaks my heart that our roles have reversed, but we shall see it through.
I'll hold back the tears, despite my fears, because Mum.. I will always love you xx

2 comments:

  1. We may not know each other, but I follow Amber Benson, and re-tweeted your post, as this touched my heart. Hopefully it will keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anonymous, I truly appreciate it. ;))

      Delete