Thursday 1 March 2012

The Liebster Award

I would like to say a special thank you to Lisa from http://www.ifeelsounnecessary.com/ blog, for the Liebster  Award :




"The idea behind the Liebster is for honorees to "pay it forward" by acknowledging the award, the blogger who gave it to you, and passing the award on to five blogs you deem worthy of of receiving distinction.  Only blogs with less than 200 followers are eligible for this award in hopes of generating more traffic to their site." 


Here are five blogs I would like to forward the award to.
#Checkthemout


1.. Andrew. D.Carlson


2.. Crazy For Books


3.. 1000 Trillion Suns


4.. Splitter's Blog


6.. Jaclyn's Musings


By accepting this award I'm required to tell you 5 things about myself ... Hmm! Now let me see..

I have 5 black cats
My secret desire is to be an award winning actress ( Not so secret now!)  :))
I have a passion for popcorn
I love to be scared
I always talk to myself !

Don't forget to check out the other blogs I follow, they are all #awesome!






No comments:

Post a Comment